Translate

Wednesday 27 August 2014

A Change is as good as a rest....

Hello crafty peeps and welcome to my new look crafty nook! If you've been reading my blog you've probably guessed the reason behind the face lift - my copy of "Blogging for Dummies" by Susannah Gardner and Shane Birley arrived in today's post and I've read some of it. Not all just to page 97, but enough to make a few changes to put into practice some of the advice it gives. So you can expect a number of changes in the next few weeks and months as I become more confident and experiment with the look and function of my blog. Please feel free to comment on the new look - if you love it tell your friends but if you hate it please let me know so I can change it and if you look on the right hand sidebar, you'll notice a follow me by email link, please fill in your email (I'm assuming it works like other people's) and you will be automatically notified when I add a new blog post.

I shall be adding more posts and hopefully things of interest in the next week or so, so please keep on reading and leave me comments so I know if what I'm doing is right or wrong. I will try to respond to all comments left within 24 hours depending on how often I can get online (my hubby hogs the PC to play football manager games, though to be fair it is his computer!)  Until my next post, keep crafting!

Love and crafty hugs,
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback and questions about this blog so please leave me a comment - let's spread the crafty love...

Sarah xxx