Translate

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Clearly besotted Haul :)

Hello crafty peeps and welcome to my crafty nook! Well I can honestly say I am SERIOUSLY IMPRESSED with Clearly Besotted Stamps www.clearlybesottedstamps.com. My order - the one I placed YESTERDAY! - has already arrived. I can't say who's impressed me more, Clearly Besotted for processing my order so quickly or Royal Mail for delivering it so quickly - I've had letters posted first class from the town I live in take longer to get to me! If you are a fan of the colour pink then you're going to love this company, even the plastic outer packaging is pink and the order itself is wrapped in hot pink tissue paper. Everything is packaged beautifully and has a matching tag and little thank you card included (both stamped in one of the new releases - Eastern Promise I think *UPDATE* stamp set is actually called Eastern Delights).
                                                                       Isn't that cute!

 As I said in my last post my lovely hubby gave me £30 for our Anniversary and as you get free postage if you spend £50 or over I put some money towards it, to be honest £50 is a lot of money so I wont be doing it very often (hmmm it is my birthday next month though!) and it was hard to get it to exactly £50 (I could easily have spent a lot more!) so I went a bit over and bought £51.10 worth of stamps and dies. Quite a few of the stamps sets I purchased were in the clearance section of the website so in total I got 11 stamp sets and 6 dies, all but two dies match one of the stamps sets ordered. I've never had matching stamps and die sets before so I'm really looking forward to trying them out. I'll be upfront with you the stamp sets aren't huge at approximately 7cm by 9.5cm but you do get a lot of stamps in each set and even the most expensive item I ordered was only £4.00. They do sell bigger sets which I'll probably order next time.
                                                         My Clearly Besotted Stamps order

My order consisted of:- Hello Word Die £2.00, Set the Scene Die (snow globe) £3.50, Mini Basic Banners Die £2.50, Mini Basic Banners Stamps £4.00, Good Times Die Collection (bicycle and basket) £3.50, Good Times Stamps £4.00, Butterfly Wishes Die Collection (two sizes of butterfly) £3.50, Butterfly Wishes Additions (also available Butterfly Wishes) £4.00, An Apple A Day Stamp Set (coordinating die available but out of stock, unfortunately) £4.00, Blast Off Die Collection £3.50, Blast Off ll stamp set £4.00, Blast Off stamp set £2.00, You Said It! stamp set £1.60, Love Quotes Additions stamp set £1.00, Just my Type stamp set (really cute manual typewriter) £2.00, Boo To You stamp set (pumpkin/Halloween theme) £3.00 and Ahoy Matey stamp set £3.00.

I don't want too many photos in this post or it'll be pages long, so my plan is to make some cards with my new goodies and add photos of the relevant stamps/dies when I add them to my blog.

I am really pleased with my order and can't wait to try them out. Until next time - keep crafting!

Love and crafty hugs,
Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback and questions about this blog so please leave me a comment - let's spread the crafty love...

Sarah xxx