Translate

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Pro-Marker colouring

Hello crafty peeps, welcome to my crafty nook. I've not done a lot since the last time I posted on this blog but I have been colouring in some images using Pro Markers. My favourite images to colour are DoCrafts Santoro Simply gorjuss stamps which I always stamp in Memento Tuxedo Black ink as it doesn't react to the alcohol.

This image is called "Black Star" and you may recognise it from the Pop Art inspired card from my Cardmaker of the Year Entry. Both these photos are of the same image I just changed the place where I took the photos.






If  you have any questions about the Pro Marker colours then please leave a comment below. I'm planning on doing a couple more Simply Gorjuss images in the next few days and I'll post them as I finish. Until then, keep crafting!

Love and crafty hugs,
Sarah x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback and questions about this blog so please leave me a comment - let's spread the crafty love...

Sarah xxx