Translate

Thursday 15 January 2015

Happy News and a small haul

Hello crafty peeps and welcome to my crafty nook! As you've probably noticed I've been redecorating here in my crafty nook and have a new water themed wallpaper to brighten the place up in 2015. Even better I have a sparkly blinkie from Passion for ProMarkers at the top of the sidebar, after the lovely Loopy Lou chose my card as one of the top 5 Passionista for the sketch challenge week 278 (see post below for the chosen card). I am really chuffed to be awarded this blinkie and I've been insanely happy since I found out yesterday. I had a little trouble adding it to my sidebar, as regular readers of this blog know I'm not exactly computer literate, but Denise from Passion for Promarkers kindly guided me through the process and I managed to add it without the rest of the blog self-destructing lol.

I also have a very small haul to share with you that came on Tuesday. The last two cards on this blog have featured stamps from the Crafter's Companion range "Scruffy Little Cats" and I've wanted some more images while the post Christmas sale was still on. Not only were the stamps reduced to £1.00 each (when I bought them last I think they were £2.50 or similar) but they were included in the 6 for £5.00 deal. I originally only put 4 in my basket as I had the other stamps but when I went to the checkout it kept coming up with the 6 for £5 offer so I decided to add two stamps I already owned in as well to give to my niece Charlie. My new stamps are called "Chelsea, Pixie, Perry, Ashleigh, Francesca and Lola" the last two stamps are the ones for Charlie.

Francesca and Lola stamps for Charlie

Chelsea and Pixie Stamps

Ashleigh and Perry Stamps
Eventually I'd like to get the full sized stamp sets in the range as they have different characters featured and sentiments included but they are currently £4.99 each or 3 for £12.00 and unmounted rubber which I really dislike - I much prefer the acrylic versions. If you want to get your mitts on these rather lush stamps they are still only £1.00 each or 6 for £5.00 which means you could get all 8 for only £7 (plus £1 p&p) plus if you are a Bronze member of the Club Inspire (free to join after first purchase) you get 5% off every order (think its 5% could be 10%) not including p&p. www.crafterscompanion.co.uk is the link if you want to check it out.

This week's challenge on Passion for ProMarkers is Teddy Bears  http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/week-279teddy-bears.html so please join in and see if you can win a blinkie too or a digi stamp from polka doodles. I'm in the middle of my card entry so I hope to share it with you soon. I haven't managed to finish my "crudy" re-organisation - it came out of the room so it must go back in somehow!!! I'm not sure it's ever going to be at the stage where I share it online mainly because there's a heck of a lot of stuff in a very small space and things are stacked high so even though it's actually quite organised it looks like complete chaos lol. I have managed to find things I hadn't realised I'd lost (a copy of John Wyndham's "Midwich Cuckoos" for example) but not the things I know should be in there like my lovely water colour pencils and a couple of star dies that came free with "Simply Homemade" magazine last month that I hadn't had a chance to use before the craft gremlins stole them! Damn those pesky craft gremlins! lol

I hope you've enjoyed my little bit of good news, if you have any comments or questions then please use either the box below or the contact form in the sidebar and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Until next time - keep crafting!

Love and crafty hugs,

Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback and questions about this blog so please leave me a comment - let's spread the crafty love...

Sarah xxx