Translate

Thursday 29 January 2015

Passion for ProMarkers Blog Challenge week 281 - Garden Life #2



Hello crafty peeps, welcome to my crafty nook! On this cold snowy day I thought a lovely summery card would be just the thing to cheer us up. I used a Wild Rose Studios stamp called 'Summer Meadow' that came free a few years ago with Quick Cards Made Easy magazine and teamed it up with some floral and polka dot pink papers that I've had free with various magazines to make a 12cm by 12cm easel card. I added a sentiment and a couple of fun foam roses which I coloured with a Rose Pink ProMarker to match the roses in the picture. Here are some close ups of the card - the photo quality is a little better in these.






The link for this week's blog challenge is on the post below this one if you'd like to join in. I'm in the process of making a birthday card for my niece Millie who will be turning nine next week. Once I've made the card I shall add a post to this blog, in the meantime - keep crafting!

Love and crafty hugs,

Sarah xxx

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this lovely card with us at a Passion for Promarkers, good luck and see you next time.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lorraine, I've enjoyed this week's challenge immensely! Crafty hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card. Lovely image and design.
    Thanks for joining my 'Garden Life' challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week and Good Luck.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lorraine, I appreciate your kind comments. Crafty hugs Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Sarah! Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower!!! I've added you to my circles on Google+! This card is super darling and I adore the soft colors you used! Can't wait to see more of your creations! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mynn, thank you for returning the favour - you are my first non family member follower! I did a bit of a double take when I saw 3 members instead of 2, and I've been smiling ever since! You've made my day. Big crafty hugs, Sarah xx

      Delete

I value your feedback and questions about this blog so please leave me a comment - let's spread the crafty love...

Sarah xxx