Translate

Saturday 14 February 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello crafty peeps and welcome to my crafty nook! I hope you've all had a good Valentine's Day, Chris wasn't feeling well today so I left him in bed while I went into town to meet my in-laws so we could celebrate my dad-in-law's birthday. I don't have anything "crafty" to share with you this time but I thought I'd post a new photo of Isobel (she's grown so much!) and also a photo of dad with his lookalike birthday card - which amused him greatly lol.

Awwwww!!!!

Dad and card

As always apologies for photo quality - it's very hit and miss at the moment. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and a peaceful half term if you have children, we'll be having Millie and Bethany on Friday which I'm really looking forward to. As always if you have any comments or questions, please leave them below and until next time - keep crafting!

Love and crafty hugs,

Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback and questions about this blog so please leave me a comment - let's spread the crafty love...

Sarah xxx