Translate

Sunday 15 February 2015

Some words of thanks and welcome..

Hello crafty peeps and welcome to my crafty nook! I hope you've all had/are having a brilliant Valentine's weekend.

Thank you Lindsay.

I just wanted to do a quick blog post to say a big thank you to Lindsay Weirich aka The Frugal Crafter for taking the time to visit this blog and reply to the message I left on her blog. Anyone who follows Lindsay knows what an incredibly talented and productive crafter she is which makes the fact that she did reply etc even more appreciated. I've taken on board what she said and hopefully once I've made a white box the photo quality should improve though I'm still planning on getting a new camera at some point which should improve them even more - my current camera doesn't have a flash, zoom or any fancy features, it's basically point, click and hope for the best lol.

And Welcome...

My other reason for writing today is to welcome a few people who are new followers. So a big hello to Mynn Kitchen who joined this blog via google+ and another big hello to Cindy Z Stewart who joined via google+ and google friend connect. Foolishly I assumed they were the same thing and I did have the google friend connect button on my blog but way down at the bottom of the posts and who looks there? Once I realised they were two different things I jiggled my layout a bit and moved it to right at the top of my sidebar so hopefully a few more of you lovely blog readers will follow me that way. This brings me to the other people who I'd like to welcome - my sweet email subscribers! I'm actually guessing that I have some because I can't seem to work out how to find out how many people subscribe that way as none of the Blogger stats mention email subbies. So I'd like to welcome you however you follow or read this blog. Although I set up this blog for fun and to have somewhere to display my cards and projects, knowing other people apart from those who know me in the real world read it gives me a huge amount of pleasure.

Last but not least I'd like to share a quick card I made yesterday.


The monkeys were punched out of thin card stock using a Dovecraft punch and then coloured using my ProMarkers and the thanks sentiment was diecut out of black card stock using a Clearly Besotted Stamps words die and the paws paper was from a 6" x 6" paper stack called Bazoo by Dovecraft. The googly eyes were from my stash.

I'm hoping to do a bit of crafting this evening so hopefully (if I can get some inspiration) I'll have a card or two to share tomorrow but if not Passion for ProMarkers will be setting a new challenge on Tuesday. As always if you have any comments or questions please leave them in the section below or use the comments form in the sidebar. Until next time thanks for stopping by and keep crafting!

Love and crafty hugs,

Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback and questions about this blog so please leave me a comment - let's spread the crafty love...

Sarah xxx