Translate

Saturday 28 March 2015

Birthday card for Gramps

Hello crafty peeps and welcome to my crafty nook! I hope you are all enjoying the weekend - don't forget here in the UK the clocks go forward one hour tonight. I don't know about you but I really miss that hour when it's time to get up, especially so this weekend because it's the final of the Cricket World Cup and I'll have to wake my beloved husband for 4am which will be 3am in my mind! Chris takes some shifting out of bed but I know he's looking forward to it so by the time I get him up and out I'll probably be well awake myself :( . A wife's work is never done! lol

Acid Drops and Whatnots Easel Card
This is a card I've made for my husband's step grandad. He's going to be 75 next Saturday. I used Glitter Girls "Celebrations" embossing board to emboss the silver card which I then fussy cut around. I mounted the Old Smoothie topper onto black, silver and black card again before mounting it onto the shaped embossed piece. I layered black and silver card together and added the topper as shown. I then made an easel card and used the topper as the easel stopper. Here are a few more photos of the card.





I'm going to be working on some Easter cards and we'll be having Millie and Bethany stay with us next week so I'll be sharing what I make on my own and with the girls another time. Until then - keep crafting!

Love and crafty hugs,

Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback and questions about this blog so please leave me a comment - let's spread the crafty love...

Sarah xxx