Translate

Wednesday 6 May 2015

A Card Share - Instructions on request ;)

Hello crafty peeps and welcome to my crafty nook! I hope you're all well and enjoying the lovely spring weather. My kitchen is progressing well but we still haven't got round to decorating - to be honest we haven't even bought the paint yet!

My niece is coming to stay on Friday for the weekend  to do a little last minute studying (and crafting) before her exams start on Monday. I've made her a 8" square card to wish her good luck using one of the new Simply Gorjuss stamps I treated myself to last month from Create and Craft. If anyone is interested in how the card was made please email/message me and I'll post a step by step tutorial at a later date. In the meantime I'd like to share a few photos with you.

Good Luck Card for Charlie

Close Up Of  Decoupage Simply Gorjuss Image

Close Up Of Flowers Made With Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Die

Another Close Up


Decoupage Card with Heat Embossed Card Base and Distressed Paper

Yet Another Close Up!

Close up of Decoupage Image (again!)

Another Close up of Tattered Floral Flowers 

I hope you like my latest creation, I'm just hoping it's agreeable to Charlie! I've a couple more cards to make and a couple of internet orders on their way so hopefully I'll be adding a new post soon. As always if you have any questions or comments, please leave them below or contact me on Facebook - just click on the badge in the sidebar. Until next time - keep crafting!

Love and crafty hugs,

Sarah xxxx

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I value your feedback and questions about this blog so please leave me a comment - let's spread the crafty love...

Sarah xxx