Translate

Thursday 24 September 2015

Tiny Haul to share

Hello crafty peeps and welcome to my crafty nook! It's been very quiet in my crafty nook lately apart from the odd rustling of papers being put away and the odd crinkle of packaging as I've tidied a few things away. It seems as though my crafty mojo has gone on a sabbatical at the moment - I hope it returns soon! I haven't any cards to share with you just a very small haul that arrived today. Craft Stash had free P&P last week for 24 hours only and no minimum spend and as I had a tiny amount of money still in my bank account I decided to treat myself to a couple of items.





As you can see from the above photos, when I say a couple of items I MEAN a couple of items lol. The first thing that leaped into my basket was the taylored expressions "Summer Nights" 6" x 6" paper pad. I've got some Tatty Twinkles USA stamps and I thought these papers which feature a lot of star patterns would be perfect to team up with them and with the little boy Scruffy Little Kitten stamps in my stash. This is a very gender neutral collection which is brilliant. Unfortunately Craft Stash only had one left in stock or I would have bought a second. The second and final item that jumped into my basket was a Sheena Douglass "Flying Dragonflies" stamp. It's already EZ mounted which is great as it's ready to use straight away. I love dragonflies and they are a good alternative to butterflies on male cards.

Sorry I haven't any cards to share this time, hopefully my craft mojo will come back and I'll start making cards again, in the meantime please be patient and perhaps if you're a crafter too you'd like to share a link to your latest makes so I can get some inspiration from you. As always if you have any questions then please leave them in the usual places and until next time - keep crafting!

Love and crafty hugs,

Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback and questions about this blog so please leave me a comment - let's spread the crafty love...

Sarah xxx