Translate

Friday 25 December 2015

Wishing you all a very crafty Christmas

Hello crafty peeps and welcome to my crafty nook! I just want to wish all my lovely readers and followers a very Merry Christmas. I hope you've had a brilliant day. I am very blessed to have a wonderful family both blood and by marriage (I'm very fortunate to have a fantastic set of in-laws who made me feel part of their family from day one) and I've had a fantastic time at my sister-in-law's home with lots of yummy food and festive cheer. I've only one festive make to share with you today and that's the braised red cabbage I made to take to Sue's.



It's rather immodest of me but I've got to say I thoroughly enjoyed it and it went very well with the fantastic feast made by mum and dad Wilks. It's only the second time I've made it but I'm planning on making it again before next Christmas, mind you I recall saying the same thing two years ago lol.

I'm very tired so this is a very short post, my mum is coming to our flat tomorrow so I'm making my very first turkey dinner - I'm dreading making the gravy! lol.

I hope everyone has a fantastic Boxing Day and I'll be putting a proper blog post up before New Year's Day. As always if you have any questions or comments then please leave them in the usual places and until next time - keep crafting!

Love and crafty hugs,

Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback and questions about this blog so please leave me a comment - let's spread the crafty love...

Sarah xxx