Translate

Thursday 4 February 2016

Oh No! I've got the wantsies!!!

Hello crafty peeps and welcome to my crafty nook! I hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend.There's something about this time of year that makes me yearn to buy more craft stuff, maybe it's because the shine has dulled slightly from my craft goodies I got at Christmas or perhaps it's the post sale blues, I'm not sure but what I do know is that there are some fantastic craft goodies out there on the world wide wonderful web! One company that has really caught my eye is Visible Images. Their stamps are really unusual which is part of my problem, I really want this stamp set Visible Image Zombie Dawn stamp set (and the boy version) http://visibleimage.co.uk/product/zombie-dawn-set/ but I'm not sure how much I'd actually use it and as the other part of my problem is the price £12.99 plus p&p I'm having a hard time deciding if it would be a worth while investment or not. If I sold my cards then I wouldn't hesitate in making a purchase as I'm sure that there would be enough buyers to cover the initial cost but I only make cards for my family and friends and fun of course. I'm not sure it would be everyone's cup of tea and you can only send one person so many cards using the same image (tbh I try to make different cards every time!) so it would be of limited use sadly. If you love alternative stamps then please have a look http://visibleimage.co.uk as they have some amazing stamps including a delightfully whimsical collection of "The Wizard of Oz" stamps (I adore Dorothy's ruby slippers!!) and some new silhouette stamps that would look fantastic teamed with some ink blending. I may have a small purchase but probably not the Zombie stamps to begin with, but one that have a more general appeal.

One thing I have purchased today is "Die-cutting Essentials: Special Edition kit" from Moremags.com (please click the following link to view the kit http://www.moremags.com/home-page-scroller/die-cutting-essentials-special-edition-kit 

Die-cutting Essentials: Special
You get an uppercase alphabet and numbers die as part of the'freebies' which seems like a great deal especially as I've just paid nearly ten pounds on a number die set which included the word 'today' on it's own. There is also a rather versatile embossing folder, papers, toppers and a 17 piece stamp set plus the idea magazine for £12.99 plus P&P (£1 in the UK). The only downside I can see if that it gets sent second class so may take quite a while to actually arrive.

I've been taking part in a 30 day colouring challenge but I'm not quite ready to share my creations with you at this stage as they are a work in progress, but hopefully I'll have some new cards etc to share in the next few days. As always if you have any questions etc then please leave them in the usual places. Until next time - keep crafting!

Love and crafty hugs,

Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your feedback and questions about this blog so please leave me a comment - let's spread the crafty love...

Sarah xxx