Translate

Saturday 4 March 2017

My MIA Makes

Hello crafty peeps and welcome to my crafty nook! I hope you all have something good planned for this weekend, we're babysitting two of my sister-in-law's children later on today which will be fun!

As you may know our PC has been a bit poorly in the last few weeks and while I was waiting for it to be repaired, I had ample time to make some cards (though not as many as I could have made!) A lot of them are of the same type so I thought I'd just do a gallery type of post and add them all at once rather than the usual tutorial style post. If you want to know how a particular card has been made then please leave a comment in the comments section.





















A lot of these cards are very similar because I got slightly carried away making the three panelled card - I saw a tutorial on YouTube for it and it's official name is a "Fancy Folds 12" Card" but I've adapted it so you can make it out of an ordinary sheet of A4 card and like to call it a 3,2,1 fold card (don't ask me why lol). If anyone's interested on how to make one please let me know and I'll link this post to the original YouTube video and write up a tutorial on how to make my version which is my preferred method as it means I'm not having to use up my precious (and scarce) supply of 12" x 12" card stock.

I hope you've enjoyed the new style of blog post, it's not something I'll do often just when I have a lot of cards to share. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and until next time - keep crafting!

Love and crafty hugs,

Sarah xxx

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic selection of cards-my favourite is the one made with spotty card.

    I've just received the Globe die & plan to use it this week so thanks for the ideas.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michele, I think my favourite is probably the butterfly one. One of the good thing's about this card fold is you can decorate it using a single sheet of 6" x 6" paper or scraps of different designs so it's a really economical card to make.

      I love the Globe die, it reminds me of the title sequence of "The World in Action". It cuts beautifully too :) You'll have to share some pics of what you come up with.

      Crafty hugs,
      Sarah xxx

      Delete

I value your feedback and questions about this blog so please leave me a comment - let's spread the crafty love...

Sarah xxx