Translate

Monday 26 June 2017

A few cards to share...

Hello crafty peeps and welcome to my crafty nook! I hope you've all had a brilliant weekend, it's been very quiet here in my crafty nook - it's a bit too hot to craft much so I have some cards to share that I've made in the past month or so, I hope you like them.


















As there are a lot of photos, I'm not going to add a tutorial for any of them. If you have any questions about the products used for any of these cards then please leave a comment below.  I'll have a card and a tutorial to share with you in a day or two. If you have any questions or comments then please leave them in the usual places and until next time - keep crafting!

Love and crafty hugs,

Sarah xxx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards, all great. I particularly like the Nesting Dolls one...wonder why??!!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete

I value your feedback and questions about this blog so please leave me a comment - let's spread the crafty love...

Sarah xxx