Translate

Thursday 1 February 2018

Hide my blushes!!

Hello crafty peeps and welcome to my crafty nook! I hope you are all doing well, can you believe it's February ALREADY!!! Where on earth did January go?? It's nearly the weekend - YAY! I've made a couple of items in the last day of two so I thought I'd share them with you. The first is an eye chart text speak card which would probably suit a teenage - preferably over 15 as it contains swear words.



I'm not actually sure what all the letters stand for and this photo isn't the clearest so I'll add them here:- OMG, WTF, STFU, PWN3D, URANOOB,ROTFLMAO, KTHXBYE:P. Just in case you have the urge to look them up :)

My second make is the topper I've made for my husband's Valentine's card.





Seems fitting to use a burlesque filter - ooh la la!
Unfortunately I didn't come up with this topper on my own (I wish I was that creative!) - the super talented Taffleberry Lane on YouTube did, once I've finished the card I'll be sharing all the details about the inspiration behind it plus my own tweaks to the design. Once the topper is added to a card blank, the legs can be swung from side to side to give the impression of a sexy wiggle! I think my husband's going to love it!

Not a very long post for a change, if you get the chance please check out the post after this one as it gives the details of the next blog challenge. If you have any questions or comments then please leave them in the usual places and until next time - keep crafting!

Love and crafty hugs,

Sarah xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love the card for a teenager-it’s brilliant! Very racy card for hubby-I’m sure he’ll love it.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michele, I had to get one of my niece's to translate some of the text speak - lol I feel ancient!!!

      Crafty hugs,

      Sarah xxx

      Delete

I value your feedback and questions about this blog so please leave me a comment - let's spread the crafty love...

Sarah xxx